Instructions and What to Expect
- Read and accept the disclosures and privacy statements required by our regulators (exceptions: you’re under 18 or still in secondary school)
- Go through four self-guided modules and assessments (1. Becoming a Millionaire, 2. Characteristics and Qualities of a Millionaire, 3. Spending like a Millionaire, and 4. Personal Habits of a Millionaire).
- Modules may include pre-reading, non-graded assessment, brief reading, downloads, and a short quiz required to proceed.
Expected Time to Complete
You should expect to take about 20 to 45 minutes to complete the entire Millionaire course. You may complete the course in a single viewing or log out and return at your convenience.
Earning Your Certificate of Completion
*** PLEASE NOTE : If you would like a certificate of completion, you will need to be logged into a Money Fit account. Click here if you are not logged in. If you do not need a certificate of completion, you do not need to be logged in.
To move from one module to the next, you will need to view each lesson and then successfully complete the graded lesson quiz questions, getting at least 80% correct. If you miss a question, you may review the previous materials and retake the quiz. Once you have gone through all lessons and successfully passed the quizzes, you will receive a certificate of completion that you may download and save to your files.
After completing the Who Wants to Live like a Millionaire?, you will be able to:
- IDENTIFY and EVALUATE myths surrounding the millionaire lifestyle
- COMPARE and CONTRAST asset-building activities with living paycheck-to-paycheck
- ASSESS and CHOOSE lifestyle components that promote financial stability and long-term security.
If you’re ready to find out whether you have what it takes to live like most millionaires, click the “Mark Complete” button below and continue to the NEXT LESSON.